'American Horror Story: Freak Show' Shares Fascinating Videos Featuring 'Extra-Ordinary' Cast
FX has shared two mini-docs featuring the “extra-ordinary” cast members of “American Horror Story: Freak Show:” Mat Fraser, who plays “Paul The Illustrated Seal,” and Rose Siggins, “Legless Suzi.”
Watch both the mini-documentaries and learn about the incredible cast of “Freak Show” here.
i appreciate that instead of just using these people for shock value, they are treating them like human beings and telling their stories.
Hahahahahaha! Ay grabe! Wala akong mahanap na matinong picture natin!! 😹 Happy happy birthday, Beaski! 😽 Magkaedad na ulit tayo! 😂 More amazing years to come for you! I miss and love you!! 😘 @cbearodriguez
~follow for everything skins~
1) Learn to put on your bracelets and zip up your dresses by yourself. There will be times when you will be alone.
2) Get on a long plane ride. Look out the window. Understand the immensity of our world. Understand your insignificance. Understand your absolute importance.
3) Press the send button. If you don’t say it now, you never will.
4) Do not sneer at happiness or roll your eyes at sadness. Be aware that apathy is not healthy.
5) You are more than the amount of people who want to have sex with you.
6) That pit in your stomach when he doesn’t text you back, it shouldn’t be there. No one should be able to control you like that.
7) Shopping is cathartic. Buy the shoes and deal with one-ply toilet paper for a while.
8) It will get better, but it will never be perfect. Learn to live through the small moments of happiness. When they disappear, remember they will resurface.
9) I promise that cookie will not change anything (except that it will make you smile).
10) Please, please, take care of yourself. You are everything to somebody. You are everything to your self. That alone is enough.
things to remember, -n.m. (via thegirlwithfernweh)
No. 8 though.
“Learn to live through the small moments of happiness. “